Electronic Exhibits At Deposition
Since even before 2020, there were better ways to do it electronically and I experimented with a lot of them. TrialPad, for me, became the most effective solution but there were others in development. The pandemic and remote work resulted in rapid development of these solutions so that we don’t need to do exhibits the traditional way. Depending on your skill level, there are at least two good solutions.
The first, which the firm promotes, is TrialPad. Eric
Stettin and I have both done this using Zoom or some combination of Zoom and an
in-room monitor like Zoom Rooms. Zoom allows for an unlimited number of
devices to connect and see the exhibits via laptops and tablets, as well as an
in-room monitor. You load everything into TrialPad, share it to Zoom, and
away you go. You can do everything you need to do, including mark
exhibits, right from TrialPad. It requires training and practice to do
that. So far, only Stettin has asked me about it. I showed him and
he’s been doing it that way more or less ever since.
Comments
Post a Comment